Megaman's Castle Calamity Megaman's Castle Calamity

Niiice!

Very cute! I liked it!

Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2 Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2

Excellent Work!

Once again, you did it, thou I liked the first one best.

Metal Gear: CM Vol. 1 Metal Gear: CM Vol. 1

Wicked!

That......WAS AWESOME!! You sir, did an excellent use of the original voices! Well done!

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

AWESOME!!!

LOL COOL!!! I always wondered about that part!! Now I understand!!! Stick that hair in her!!.

Kingdumb hearts14.5 days Kingdumb hearts14.5 days

HAHAHA!!!!

An awesome vid man!!! great game but the tutorials really did go on forever, and the Xion Huddy bug is SOOOOO true!!! its wierd!!! AHAHAHHA!!! good job man cant wait for more!!!

God of War 2 Theme God of War 2 Theme

lolololol

All-UUUSSS-HOOLDDD-BALLSAAAACKKK.....
........ Hilarious!!! I never thought a GOW theme could have such meanings.................lol?

Guitar Hero Hero song Guitar Hero Hero song

GOOD!

I wouldve probably given it a 10 if it wasnt for the fact it did not have a preloader, plus it could use more animating of frame by frame, and not only tweening, but other than that, it was awesome! It was very high quality, and cool song, to be inspired by Guitar Hero was nice, and I also love Anime, PLUS the song was awesome! if only you had a preloader, it wouldnt get so annoying!!.

Phoenix Ash Opening Phoenix Ash Opening

Some of what I have to say......

Well, I can be a total ass and tell you it's a rip-off or something of some sort (Not that I really care about that) and say the negative points about it, but I just don't feel like it!.... True, the arm is a DMC/EC thing, but not a reason to call it a rip-off, since they don't "own" that arm anyway!.

I don't know you man, so I can't tell if you're a liar or not, but to be able to make this kind of animation on the first time with Flash, You're either a liar, or you have a godly talent for Flash!! your drawing skills are immense, no doubt about it!! many people (including me) would wish for your drawing skills!.

But even so, I must say some of the stuff you need to improve for the next time you make something as this!:

first, the animations are too..... Buggy? you should try to make more frame-by-frame animations (true, it's alot harder, but it's neccesary in order to improve!),

and try to make it more fast-based! Try to increase the frame rate a little bit! It should also fix the buggy animation thingy. I'm counting on you man! Keep up!

Kingdumb hearts 2 part 1 Kingdumb hearts 2 part 1

.....

it's a very good parody, but I give you a 8 since I love Kingdom Hearts, and it kinda hurted me, but it's still an excellent Parody!!.

Tribute to Kingdom Hearts Tribute to Kingdom Hearts

very good!

It really gave off a very good aura!. The animation was vey good, and even though it lacked some shadow graphics, you really captured the style of Kingdom Hearts VERY well!!!. Bravo, I say!! 5/5, 10/10