Megaman's Castle Calamity Megaman's Castle Calamity

Niiice!

Very cute! I liked it!

Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2 Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2

Excellent Work!

Once again, you did it, thou I liked the first one best.

Metal Gear: CM Vol. 1 Metal Gear: CM Vol. 1

Wicked!

That......WAS AWESOME!! You sir, did an excellent use of the original voices! Well done!

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

A Masterful Creation!

What a wonderful learning experience!! This certainly differs wfrom all those mind-numbling puzzles, minigames and Tower Defenses nowadays, and shows us that with the right skill and tools, even Flash might be a great learning experience!.

This has really opened my eyes about the scale of the world! My only complaint it that we can't move the camera around, so sometimes I can see the images too good because they are cropped, and can't read their description.

Otherwise, this is a masterpiece and a truly unique form of teaching! I wish my Physics teacher would have used this... All I can say is, THANK YOU.

REW REW

Amazing!

An incredibly well made Adventure-Click game! The end-to-start kind of storytelling was refined and well made, and the graphical style and music made the game what it is for me-- A masterpiece.

Well done, the only complaint I have is that it was abit too easy and too short, but this game is so good I couldn't bring myself to give it any less than a 9.

Keep it up, and PLEASE make a sequel!

Meet and Fuck: Android Meet and Fuck: Android

Ahah!

Excellent! We need more Meet 'n' Fucks like this one!.

Spiderman Spiderman

good!

very good drawing! Reminds me of the 90' Cartoons!

OptimusWii responds: